Cultural Analysis International was conceptualized to support organizations in tackling the challenges of internationalization and globalization. Cultural Analysis International is specialized in providing training, consulting, research and assessment in the areas of cross-cultural management, diversity and global business operations.
– Cultural Analysis International vision is to provide the finest integrative solutions for individuals and organizations who appreciate diversity
– To provide exceptional services and support our clients in achieving their business goals and objectives in the global market place
– Admiration for individuals irrespective of their background
– Passion for learning and sharing
– Boundary-free Collaboration
– Innovativeness in search for solutions
Dr. Narashima Boopathi Sivasubramanian (aka) Boo is a true visionary from India who currently lives in Finland. Boopathi is consultant in diversity and cross-cultural management and is accredited Cultural Intelligence (the USA) specialist. Boopathi has a strong expertise in research, consulting, and training on diversity and cross-cultural management.
Boopathi has a doctoral degree (Finland) with thesis on “Managing across Cultures with Cultural Intelligence Quotient (CQ) – Study of Finnish Business Leaders experience in India”. He also has Master’s degree in Commerce (India), Master’s degree in International Business (Finland), Post-graduate diploma in Human Resource Management (India), and Post-graduate certificate in education (Finland). Together with strong academic background, Boopathi has years of experience in HR and consulting in India, Finland, and other European countries.
This background allowed him to establish Cultural Analysis International and facilitates him to provide expert advice for companies seeking to implement multicultural and diversity policies, handling international operations, and successfully dealing with diverse and international human resources.